Bridezilla Takes Manhattan

The honour of your company is requested to join in the joy (and hell) of planning a wedding in New York City. RSVP not required. Sympathy requested. Gifts encouraged.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Here we go...

So I am going to see my first two possible wedding locations tomorrow. One is pretty much definitely out of my price range, so basically I'm just visiting it to torture myself. The other is still kind of a reach, but potentially doable. Hmmm...I just realized that the search for a wedding location is kind of like applying to colleges. You have your reaches that you'd KILL to get into. Then, you have your pool of realistic choices that could go either way. And finally you have your safeties--the ones that you would want to die if they were all you ended up getting, but on the chance nothing else works out, you have to have them in your back pocket. (And, while I'm working the school analogy, it would be nice if they had student loan-esque grants for brides-to-be. Hello...Sallie Mae?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home